[pianotech] Schaff Key Recovering

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 18:12:36 MST 2009

Yamaha uses Leon for Ivorite replacement...I'm sending a set soon...
David Ilvedson, RPT
acifica, CA  94044

That's how I found out that Sue does this. I had a Yamaha grand at a church with stained keytops, which Yamaha replaced free of charge. They even sent a box into which to put the keys. Sue did an excellent job,and has done several keytop sets for me since.

Wim