[pianotech] kimball player - new style

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Sat Nov 14 20:28:04 MST 2009

Rob,
Kimball made a spinet player too.  A 37" motor & controls on the bass side. Split lid so you could open just the roll.
Electric motor with pneumatics for the keys. Fairly straight forward servicing. If memory serves, a simplex valve design comparable to the Aeolian.
Like the Aeolians, be sure to tighten the valve stack and it should run fine.

Gerry Cousins
WCUPA

--Forwarded Message Attachment--