[pianotech] Tuning arm problems

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sun Nov 15 11:56:26 MST 2009

Could give the Reyburn Cyberhammer a try.  It's an impact lever which you
grasp in quite a different fashion than others.  I've been using it for
pitch-raising verticals (and even grands for which the pin/strut layout is
conducive), then I switch to smooth pull for fine tuning.  This gives me a
lot of variety in position and muscles/tendons used.  I've also been working
on switch-hitting.

Jim