[pianotech] pianodisc

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:03:54 MST 2009

Hi Allan,

Call Claude Després. He is in Trois-Rivières and comes to Mtl on a regular basis. 819.373.9434

He is a certified Pianodisc Tech.

Marcel Carey

Sherbrooke, QC

From: allan at sutton.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:36:29 -0500
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] pianodisc

Dear beginners,

I have met a pianodisc model PDS-128 plus, serial: W12000029 on a Kohler & Campbell grand from 1998

It plays correctly in top half but nothing from C4 down. The bottom half does't play, even with volume high.

Would that be a candidate for the self check (or self-adjust or something)

Is this procedure something someone would share with me? Should I leave this to a  pianodisc trained technician?
Is there a manual I can get?

Thank you

--
Allan Sutton
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com

2009/11/15 <PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com>

So you really did pass the "exam"!! Congratulations! Now you're a beginner!  (Just like the rest of us)

Paul