[pianotech] piano suppliers

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 18 08:54:29 MST 2009

Vanda King, I think you mean.  I've bought a few things from them on rare
occasions and got good service.  My impression however, is that they buy
things at wholesale from our regular suppliers (e.g. Shaff, Pianotek, etc.)
and mark it up to retail.  So if you can find the parts elsewhere, you'll
probably get a better price.

Rob

Mitchell Piano Service

(415) 994-1030