[pianotech] Weickert Felt by ROnsen

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:05:42 MST 2009

Dale, I just finished a Steinway M (which is going out today) with the Weickert felt. It took quite a bit of juicing to get it where it needed to be, but I think, (and both my PTG chapter and the customer agrees) that it turned out to be one of the best Steinway M's they have heard. Kudos to Ray, you, and whoever else had a hand in making that felt.

Al