[pianotech] Yamaha G1 - Loose under lever lead

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Thu Nov 19 20:23:18 MST 2009

One more thought, Al - it's been a while since I ran into this problem, but
it seems to me I have used my mini vice-grips. You can adjust them to
whatever gap gives you the right amount of squeeze without splitting the
wood, and they're already in my case.

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____