[pianotech] Weickert Felt by ROnsen

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:22:17 MST 2009

I don't eat it, I just apply it to the hammers <G>

Not nearly as bad for you as the CA glue we're using. MEK is the most used
clean up product in paint chemical labs. I know a few chemists who used it
most of their lives and lived to be over 80 yo with no harmful effects that
I know of. Of course "That I know of" being the operative words here.

Al