[pianotech] Yamaha G1 - Loose under lever lead-update

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:08:25 MST 2009

David,

It does look like the dowel capstan turning tool but it's not. I got this
tool many years ago to remove spark plug wires. I think this may be a little
larger.

I'm backed up with tunings for Christmas right now, so I'm going to do this
job along with a voicing (rock hard hammers) in January. I'll report back on
how it went.  I pushed in all the loose lead with my parallel pliers, so it
should hang in until then.

Al