[pianotech] Weickert Felt by Ronsen

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 20 17:23:43 MST 2009

I have a set in a recording studio (Yamaha C7 F ) that I have been
monitoring very closely. These were a set of the early prototype hammers,
which were much too soft for any performance situations. I ended up juicing
them at 10:1 throughout and ended up with a very pleasant tone. Lately the
dynamics have been increasing, much to everyone's hopes and the feedback has
been very positive.
Tom Servinsky