[pianotech] Congratulations William Monroe, RPT

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Fri Nov 20 17:50:53 MST 2009

Allen,

Sure enough that is Bill blocking out  the view of my beautiful
Schomacher.   Thanks for pointing
him out  !

In fact Bill has a shop that is one of the most impressive places I
have experienced.  Right down to
the 10' tall library card cabinets he uses for storing parts and
supplies.  Now that's a book all in itself.

Joel