[pianotech] RX 2/plate bushings

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:33:40 MST 2009

To all who responded to my RX-2 query, (Tom, Wim, Don, and Steve)

Thanks so much for the input, it's really appreciated.  I'm going to to
proposed a cleaning and perhaps new strings for the worst offenders.  I'll
go with the idea of removing the coils and using a toothbrush.  The soap
bubble idea makes me a little nervous, although it sounds effective and
quick.  I've taken "before" pictures, and when I have the "after" set, I'll
post a couple of them here.

I'm also proposing a nice thick piano cover.

Thanks again,
Zeno Wood
NYC