[pianotech] RX 2/plate bushings

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 20 23:12:13 MST 2009

In my opinion, it will take a heck of long time for string breakage to occur from the spill...clean it up and remove the moisture with vacuum and low heat from a hair dryer...several tunings...I have no problem with the foam...it ain't going to get any worse...

unless insurance is involved to fix perfectly...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044