[pianotech] call-backs you can't charge for

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 07:57:13 MST 2009

To avoid these issues, just say at the beginning or end of each appointment,
"Is there anything I need to look at BESIDES the tuning?".   I generally say
this at each appointment -- however, not for the purpose of avoiding these
type callback issues. But, it would at least establish that there was no
service item other than tuning.

Great one-liners, Tom! I'll need to remember these.
--
JF