[pianotech] Weickert Felt by ROnsen

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Nov 22 09:36:42 MST 2009

It actually resides in a rather modest home with a 6' Estonia (quite nice),
a 48" or so Schulze Pollman Upright (also quite nice), a Schoenhutt Toy
Piano (pretty cool), and a Roland Digital Harpsichord.  The new owner is
rather a pianophile (clearly).  To be sure, the Miller is in a rather small
room (for it's size), but seems to work quite well.

I've not heard it in place, the owner is a client of my partner and he gets
to service all these lovelies.  Almost like dealer work (grin) - get to
drive to one place for the day.  I'll have to see if he's done it, but my
partner was hoping to record the Miller a little bit.  I'll let you know if
he's done that.

William R. Monroe