[pianotech] Gated Com

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Mon Nov 23 05:34:00 MST 2009

I do not have a problem with guard gates.  My big hangup is having to take
my shoes off in a home.  It is dangerously slippery, makes using the pedals
painful.  What I distaste even more is being handed a set of "footies" to
put on over my shoes.  These things tell me about the snootiness of clients.
I can understand Asian families.  I hate to be considered a lowly laborer
and treated as such.  Just my humble opinion.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups