[pianotech] iphone database?

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 06:38:01 MST 2009

Hi all -

I'm considering retiring my Palm Treo 650 smartphone.  I've used the
palm os for a long time and use it for my client records.  In the notes
section, I list the history using a simple shorthand:

11/23/2009 45% -15 $xxx spray voice

date, humidity, starting pitch, cost and any additional commments

I have a invoice database that I use on the computer, so my question?

Does anyone keep their client list on an iphone?

What is the database, and does it have a notes section that I can
adapt for my use?

Has anyone done the palm/iphone data transfer?  Any suggestions?

thanks!

Ron Koval
chicagoland