[pianotech] Gated Com

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Nov 23 07:33:33 MST 2009

Often I've started untying my shoes and the customer will say "Oh you don't
need to take them off." So now, if they're clean and dry I ask (unless it
looks like my socks will end up filthier than what my shoes might do to the
floor/carpet/etc.)  If they're at all wet/snowy/etc., I don't ask, I just
take them off.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN