[pianotech] Unknown Aeolian-American Piano

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 11:53:46 MST 2009

Thanks, Dave.

I haven't worked on many, but the few I have serviced were memorable. There was one owned by a park district that would get hauled out for outdoor concerts & theater--under the stars. I was given permission to do additional work with each tuning, but golly, I think I may have been fooling myself about how much I was improving it. Aw, maybe it went from totally dreadful to just plain dreadful. :-)

br