[pianotech] "Slow Fall" fallboard addition-

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 22:41:36 MST 2009

QRS has (had?) two models, one which was supposed to be installed inside the action cavity.  I found it troublesome, say the least.  The other one mounts under the keybed.  It works ok, but the screw eye that secures the cable to the fallboard isn't long enough and will pull out after some time.  I hate callbacks for this.  QRS are you listening?  Otherwise it works as advertised.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego