[pianotech] Unknown Aeolian-American Piano

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 23 23:01:26 MST 2009

Having been in the business for a couple of years (going on 38), Everett and
Estey were separate companies and, to my knowledge, never put the "logo"
"Made in America by American Craftsman". The only company that ever put that
in their pianos was Aeolian-American.  And, as Ron N commented, if these
pianos were a "sample" of "true" American Craftsman - may we all be put to
shame!  The last ones that I ever saw were so bad that they were PSOs (Piano
shaped objects) when they came out of the factory.

Ken Gerler