[pianotech] Thanksgiving

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:54:37 MST 2009

Same to you, Rob.

Having recently passed through that age with my two children, let me pass on
a tip. The car seats we had ... well, they had padding, and looked soft
enough, but were actually quite uncomfortable. Buying a cheap foam mattress
and cutting some to fit under the car seat cover did wonders for our long
travels. Just a thought. :-)

DVD players are also a good thing.

--
JF