[pianotech] Lyre Damage

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 23:54:27 MST 2009

Right on, Greg.

In a message dated 11/25/2009 11:09:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gnewell at ameritech.net writes:

I  use this _http://www.pljansen.com/piano_horse.htm_
(http://www.pljansen.com/piano_horse.htm)   and think everyone should consider it or something
like it. I’ve said many  times that the lyre is meant for hanging and the
keybed cannot or should not  take the weight of supporting the piano even
temporarily

Greg  Newell
Greg's  Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com