[pianotech] Lyre Damage

Lou Novak pianoservice at msn.com
Thu Nov 26 10:14:55 MST 2009

Will-

You wrote;
    I tuned it often, and cared for its needs for regulation and voicing.  As such I had a pretty good
idea of the levelness of the keybed before the move, and afterwards.  Where
the bed had been flat and the frame bedded before the move, it was not flat
and the frame floating at the ends afterwards.

Wondering, did you find the condition corrected itself or did you re-bed the key frame?

-Lou