[pianotech] THANK YOU LETTER PLEASE IF ALSO CAN BE DIRECTED TO THE OTHER LISTS

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 12:28:48 MST 2009

Elian

So glad to hear that all is well, and congratulations on finally being a "legal" resident of our country. It was a pleasure to have you and your wife stay with us in Alabama on your way to Florida. Good luck.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789