[pianotech] maps or GPS

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 08:03:40 MST 2009

Interesting!  Thanks Rob.  I did not know this.  I am considering purchasing
a new upgraded model in the next year or so, this one still works good yet
but it is going on 3.5 years old now.  I will look into that option when I
make my next purchase for sure!  One nice thing is that they have come down
considerably in price since I made my purchase.

Jer