[pianotech] agraffe prep redux

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 12:03:52 MST 2009

OK so the question is the contact surface on these agraffes appear to be
flat and not radiused.  While I've not looked at them under the microscope
then do you radius the contact surface the same way you do the normal
agraffes?  If so, what method do you use to radius the contact area since
you can't use the same methods of reaming an enclosed surface?

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com