[pianotech] piano brand

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 04:10:35 MST 2009

Hi Marshall,

For your wippen thing, you have to carefully look at the dimensions. Sometimes the wippens can be the same and the flange not. Also,some wippens are designed for aluminum rails (smaller notch). If the center-pin distance to the hole is the same, you could re-notch the new flange. If not, use the old flange.

Marcel