[pianotech] Oversized tuning pins

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Nov 29 20:38:34 MST 2009

Wouldn't you want to chase ("ream") the hole with a proper-sized bit, too?
Even if for no other reason than to make the hole the proper depth, i.e.
remove the "shelf" at the bottom??  IF that shelf is causing the problem,
pulling/replacing the pin isn't going to help, is it??

Paul  Bruesch
Stillwater, MN