[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 21:13:16 MST 2009

Terry:

With limited time, I've been training in aikido for over 15 years, now up
to test for sandan (3rd degree blackbelt), and without doubt the oldest guy
on  the mat of my dojo. Most everyone else is in their 20's or 30's and they
bounce  when you throw them. When they throw me, I just look up and say
I'll be there  again in a moment. Old saying, applies to everything, get thrown
7 times, get up  8. It's the most terrific exercise, and has pretty much
"cured" the arthritis I  had in my knees back in 1994. Total flexibility. Mind
and body (I wish). It's  why I continue to train.

I couldn't recommend it more to anyone, of any age.

In a message dated 11/29/2009 8:22:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,