[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Nov 30 08:42:12 MST 2009

This is way I was reluctant to post this.

Because, also, I have tried everything you are talking about - and more
- and nothing helps.

Situps, hiking (especially up hill), brisk walks do the same *damn *thing.

In point of fact, carrying my tuning bags up too many stairs will
trigger it.

I NEED A MIRACLE,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years