[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 10:23:08 MST 2009

Duaine

First of all, I think this is a very good topic for all of us. We are in stressful, physically challenging job, and keeping mentally and physically fit is important. We don't' have all to go unicycling in the mountains, but we should do something to keep out bodies in shape.

As far as tryng every thing on the market, have go tried going to a naturopath? The medical profession is brain washed to think the only solution to what ever ails anyone is to pop a pill. A naturopath will figure out what is causing your problem, and then cure it, naturally.

In my case, I have high blood pressure. This is brought on, in part, by me being over weight. So I have been taking higher and higher doses of blood pressure medication, and was told to loose weight.  But none of my doctors tried to figure out why I was over weight, until I found a naturopath. I'm not only taking a regiment of vitamins, minerals, etc, but have also discovered the reason why I have a need to eat so much.

Wim

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.