[pianotech] completely OT: help needed from English native speaker

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 06:41:23 MDT 2009

List,

this is definitely not related to pianos, but to music. There is a song called Who You Got To Love, performed by McGuiness Flint in 1971. I would like to play it with my band, but I can´t understand exactly what they are singing. Some words or sentences are clear, some are not. Unfortunately this song is not on Youtube or elsewhere and due to copyright reasons I can´t publish it by myself and send a link. Perhaps some of you know that song? Even if not, here are the lyrics as I understand them. Perhaps the parts in question are clear for an English speaker. Feel free to round it out.

Gregor

Chorus:

Who you got
to love, who you got to love