[pianotech] Young Chang & Weber Grands:ActionClicking/KnockingUpon Quick Key Release

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 14:43:26 MDT 2009

Re: [pianotech] Young Chang & Weber Grands: ActionClicking/KnockingUpon Quick Key Release
  List,
  I just came from  a dealers showroom today and he asked me about action noise on a Chinese grand with a player system.
  I pulled the action and one whippen ,needled the jack regulating punching, whippen cushion and knuckle.
  It quieted right down but I wonder for how long?
  Interesting comments as always from David Anderson . I've been asked to prep this thing and I'll pay special attention to jack position and rep lever spring strength.
      Tom Driscoll