[pianotech] Becket Alignment - sub-topic of Tuning pin height

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Oct 5 15:45:35 MDT 2009

David L-
I didn't mean to direct the questions to you specifically, but thanks
for indulging me. Yes, it is a bit nitty, but sometimes, as you can
see from these related threads, our assumptions can lead to
miscommunication.   Your response had the unmistakable scent of
rationality about it.  I suspect that the intended tone of my last
question of the quoted email (below) may have remained a tad
obscure.  I'll work on that.

David Skolnik