[pianotech] Bridge repair

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 17:50:50 MDT 2009

I've sometimes contemplated doing a similar thing in a grand and wondered
just how I could work around the problems of access.  For example, I have a
Steinway D that I work on, no budget for a complete job, but a treble
section that could really use a recapping and a budget for that.  I've sat
and stared at it on several occasions wondering if I might want to take that
on and how I might do it.  I'd be curious to see pictures of this particular
job--ok, it's a Lester, but the principles are the same.  I've developed
some of my own ideas on it but haven't quite talked myself into it yet.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com