[pianotech] Steinway Parts (used)

Dorothy & John Bowen librasx2 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 05:38:07 MDT 2009

 The parts are from pianos made in the 20's. The hammers would be good for a quick replacement on an M,L,O that might have a few broken shanks. The hammers do have ware, but can use if you have one with bad verdigre.The whips also are good for a quick replacement again if you have one with bad verdigre.Its always good to have some for back ups in the field.