[pianotech] Stringing question and puzzler for the day

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 11:01:49 MDT 2009

Is it a Broadwood?

In a message dated 10/8/2009 11:58:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
lostchordclinic at ameritech.net writes:

Hello list,

I am in the process of tearing an upright piano down to install a  pinblock
and restring as part of a very extensive rebuild.  I have never  seen a
pattern of stringing like what I found on this piano. Should I copy it  or go
to a more traditional pattern?  Also - can you identify the  piano?  I know
what it is - but it seems like a good  puzzle.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord  Clinic