[pianotech] Size 2 pins- Darn you Paul!

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Fri Oct 9 06:53:44 MDT 2009

Paul,

NOW YOU'VE DONE IT.

Please,for the sake of the craft,stop sharing all of the  trade secrets.

Now all those garage mechanik types are going to begin restoring pianos.

LOL,

Gerry C

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:24:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Size 2 pins

Chuck, it's because the arc of the radius of the agraffe in
conjunction with a superposition of the number of coils on the pin after the
beckets are aligned with Mars on the cusp of Taurus, all pointing to 3:00,
squeeze the heck out of the pin as it leans backward to avoid flagpoling. C'mon,
man, look at the charts. Do the math. Obviously you aren't one of those who, as
Nossman claims, is attempting to be at least minimally accurate and
rational. And yes, it can be a disorder. :-)

In a message dated 10/8/2009 9:47:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,