[pianotech] Drilling pinblocks from the bottom

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Oct 15 03:05:47 MDT 2009

Hey Joe -
Different David here.  So, I know this is probably very stupid,
but.  If this method really seals the air out, how does the block
handle all that compressed air captured with each installed pin?  I
wonder if it changes the resonance characteristics of the block.
David Skolnik RPT
Hastings on Hudson, NY