[pianotech] Drilling pinblocks from the bottom

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 08:51:24 MDT 2009

Greetings,

        Just my 2cents: You asked about "compressed captured air" I think
the block is going to absorb humidity no matter what you do, so when the
block dries in the winter when the heat is on the "steam" however minute, has no
where to go so I guess it attacks the botom of the pin over time.

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 10/15/2009 5:05:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,