[pianotech] Holy Crap it's CRAP!

James Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 29 19:08:30 MDT 2009

I had a similar discovery a while back, but it turned out a bit better.   I found 6 silver bars under the plate on a grand piano, over $1,400 worth.  The owner had inherited the piano from his recently deceased father.  He knew that his father had some silver hidden away, but hadn't been able to find it.  Talk about becoming an instant hero.  The piano was still in the family home and hadn't been moved yet, or they would have probably fallen out on their own.