[pianotech] Mold Question

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 19:35:15 MDT 2009

Greg

If mold is inhaled, will cause respiratory problems. You say it is in the action. Can you be more specific? Is it on the hammer, the keys, wippens, strings, what?

The best way to get rid of mold is with a mold killer product you can buy at most hardware stores. But it is a liquid that contains bleach. So be careful how you use it.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789