[pianotech] Workload

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 03:31:29 MDT 2009

Usually I tune 3-4 a day, but not always there are enough customers for that. If it is a must I will tune 5, but I don´t like to tune more then 4 per day. I tune on only 3 days a week, the rest of the week I am in my store to sell pianos. Because of the economic situation and the number of competitors I would say that a month with 30 or more tunings is an excellent month for me. So I am astonished about the figures given by some of you.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de