[pianotech] Workload

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 09:00:38 MDT 2009

Well, you do get used it after a while.  As for records, I tuned 11.
Started at 9 AM.  Took two 10 minute breaks in the morning, took an hour
lunch and was done by 2 PM.  Spent on average 20 minutes a piece and they
did come out nice.  I was working with another tech who couldn't believe it.
I was pretty tired by then though.