[pianotech] manufacturers/pricing

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Tue Sep 1 05:53:39 MDT 2009

www.pianobuyer.com

Scott Helms wrote:

Hi Terry -

You need Larry Fine's book, "The Piano Book", which includes an annual
supplement which lists MSRP for currently produced pianos. Actually, he
has a new website that has this info on it, but unfortunately the name of
the site escapes me right now. I believe the website is being published in
lieu of a new Annual Supplement (which is the part that listed MSRP). The
book (and I'm sure the site too) is full of VERY useful information, not
just pricing but other info about various piano makers. Good luck!

Scott
------
Scott A. Helms, Registered Piano Technician
www.helmsmusic.net