[pianotech] Bench plans

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:51:48 MDT 2009

Everyone - Complete and detailed plans for building the collapsible bench
which I displayed at the Grand Rapids convention are now available from
Schaff Piano Supply. Catalog #1969. Cost is $70 for the black and white
version, $75 for color (there are a lot of pictures), which includes
shipping charges.

I've built a lot of benches over the years, and this turned out the best of
anything I've done. I believe it would be a great bench for anyone starting
out building a shop of their own. I know I could have used it 35 years ago,
when I was getting a start!
Chuck Behm