[pianotech] Squeaking soft "creaking" pedal problem

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Tue Sep 1 14:28:41 MDT 2009

Jer,

Yeah, I agree, that's the only option. Throw the action and replace
it. As if you wouldn't encounter a whole new set of problems.

You have got to know by now, that I am truly being factious.

Good luck, Jer. You'll get it solved, of that I am confident with your
background in the piano service family history.

Keith