[pianotech] pianotech] Recent parts order

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 3 21:16:05 MDT 2009

Keith,

                I’ve never opened a DC box until I am in a customer’s home
assuming that they are shipped from DC as a whole kit and therefore don’t
really need checking or verification. I assumed that the supplier was just a
pass through situation, meaning that they never opened it either. I don’t
remember anything else that I receive from any supplier has that
impenetrable glue on the sides that DC uses.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)