[pianotech] Bluthner birdcage

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 11:23:16 MDT 2009

Joe's strip muting is the way to go...2 strips, every other space so you can pull one out and tune every other side of the unisons as you go up.   Then the other and do the other sides...very slick way when using a strip mute.   I give my "birdcages...that's what I've called them and I will continue to call them...to my associate tech, Norm.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044